One Colorado is the premier location for retail, restaurants, entertainmentand office-use in Old Pasadena.
Situated on one city block in the heart of the district, One Colorado is the project that spurred the redevelopment of Old Pasadena, having attracted Crate & Barrel, J. Crew, Armani A/X, The Gap and Il Fornaio when the rest of the area was still largely vacant (1991). Relative newcomers such as Kate Spade , Gold Class Cinemas, and specialty boutiques continue to set the pace for dynamic revitalization, keeping the urban experience fresh and the retail caliber high. Top-quality office space above street level is filled with architectural firms, production houses, communications companies and other creative industries that interplay with the life of the project.
The property's historic architecture, alleys and brick Courtyard, filled with dynamic shops and restaurants, make it one of the most pleasant city experiences in the Los Angeles region. One Colorado's imaginative cultural programming of outdoor film festivals, live concerts, site-specific art installations and community gatherings make it a pioneer in public space-creation, with thousands of people using the property to meet, shop, dine, attend shows or just relax with friends.
Retail Stores: 25
Office Tenants: 12
One city block; 275,000 leasable square footage
840 adjacent spaces; 6,200 within a 3-block radius
- Gold Crown Award, Pasadena Arts Council, for contribution to the arts, 2000
- Award of Excellence, National Association of Home Builders/National Commercial Builders Council, 1996
- Great American Main Street Award, National Trust for Historic Preservation, 1995
- Merit Award, National Commercial Builders Council, 1995
- Beautification Award, Los Angeles Business Council, 1994
- Urban Design Award for public space, Pasadena Beautiful, 1993
- Founder’s Award for outstanding restoration of commercial storefronts, Pasadena Beautiful, 1992
One Colorado Investments LLC
24 East Union Street
Pasadena, CA 91103 USA